Great Minds - Churchill's Cigar & Whisky Bottle
Great Minds Churchill’s Cigar and Whisky Bottle Puzzle
Winston Churchill was the British Prime Minister who led the country to victory in World War II. He was often seen with a glass of whisky in his hand and a cigar in his mouth. As a young man in South Africa, he maintained that because the water was unfit to drink he had to add whisky and “by dint of careful application, I learned to like it!”
Just one piece from the Great Minds puzzle range. Will you be able to master this challenging glass, wood and metal brainteaser?
- Churchill’s Cigar and Whisky Bottle
- Can you remove the bolt from the bottle?
- AIM: Can you remove the bullet from Churchill's whisky bottle?
- Age 14 plus
- Difficulty rating 4 out of 5
- The solution to this puzzle can be seen at www.professorpuzzle.com
- Ideal gift item
Write Your Own Review